Exhibitor StatusYour exhibitor status determines the rate you pay to rent space at the RSNA technical exhibition. If you don't know your company's exhibitor status, please contact the RSNA Technical Exhibits department at 1-630-571-7850 or email@example.com.
Are you new to the RSNA Annual Meeting?
You've already earned Preferred Exhibitor Status.
Preferred Exhibitor StatusRSNA values exhibitors who show continued support for the Society by repeating their attendance at the annual meeting and by respecting the parameters of the Rules and Regulations. These companies are awarded Preferred Exhibitor status, as are all first-time exhibitors.
Standard Exhibitor Status
Returning RSNA exhibitors who have not earned Preferred Exhibitor status will be charged the Standard Exhibitor Status space rate and will be notified accordingly prior to March 26. Standard Exhibitor Status space rate is 50% higher than a Preferred Rental Fee at RSNA 2014.
• (5) Exhibitor badges per 100 sq. ft.
• Company listing published online, mobile and in select print materials
• One-day guest vouchers for your customers*
• Special exhibitor housing rates negotiated by RSNA at official hotels
• Description/photo included in New Products and Services section of the Daily Bulletin*
• Access to Advertising/promotional opportunities
• Planning tools such as timely webinars, exhibitor newsletter and exhibitor service kit.
Contact the Technical Exhibit staff for assistance with exhibiting.
Stay on schedule with important planning dates and deadlines.
Review last year’s attendance and realize RSNA’s global audience.